Wednesday, April 1, 2009

GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE. HEBREWS 12:20b.

I am so thankful that God was, is, and is to come. I am also thankful that He is able to consume what is not of Him in order that we may reflect Christ. So, it's not always a fun process, but by His grace, I pray we would each embrace His loving work within us. May you be blessed today by our Heavenly Father, who longs to be the beginning and end of all things. And please stop by AmyDeane's Blog for more words and images. Thank you Amy for creating this meme and your wonderful blog. And thank you photo bucket for supplying the above heart photograph:)

3 comments:

  1. The only thing that gets me through the refining is the hope and belief that I will be better when it's over -- I mean a better Christian:-)

    Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us today! he is a great consuming fire isn't he? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by and your words of encouragement. thanks for this post and your words to match. I'm glad He is more than able to consume that in me that is not of Him. Be blessed.

    Willnette

    ReplyDelete