1. I am thankful for Heaven and that the best is yet to come.
2. I am thankful for my sweet husband, who is such a good husband and dad. He shares the house load, gives me alone time, and loves the Lord. God knew what I wanted and gave me even more!
3. I am thankful for vacations. My family will have a short get-away in May. THANK YOU JESUS!
4. I am thankful for the true meaning of Easter. I will never forget being 18 years old and talking with my college roomate. I was wondering if God was real and she suggested that I go to church. (Neither of us were Christians then.) Finally, at age 19 I did and the rest is... His Story!
5. I am thankful for how God answers prayer. My mother just went into the hospital and we all prayed she would have a private room. She had to share a room instead, which made me upset. My dad shared that in retrospect her sharing a room was actually better, because she had someone to be with when my dad was not there. It reminded us that God answers with what is BEST and not just what we want. My dad said her time in the hospital was like a well written Script. Thank you Lord! I also thank God that my mom is home and doing well!!!
"What are you thankful for today? Stop by Sonya's blog, Truth 4 The Journey, to find out how to share your gratitude and see what others are thanking God for today."