"Soooo... there is this TAG: going around in Blogville, and I'm it! Yea, I love it!"
Thank you Deanna for thinking of me! (Please visit her blog by clicking on her name.)
Here's the rule.I tell you seven things about me that you wouldn't know.Then...I tag 7 fellow bloggers to share 7 things we wouldn't know about them.
From Laurie: If you want to pass it on, please do and if not, no pressure!!! (Some of you may have already received it.) I kept it simple and continued this from my last list, but there are so many other wonderful blogs I follow, too!!
1. I speak Spanish.
2. When I am really tired late at night, I am no use at all for anyone! (The mean monster tries to come out.)
3. I LOVE chocolate and peanut butter and HATE bugs of almost any kind.
4. My husband lived in Israel as a missionary for five years before we met.
5. I want to make movies one day:) (direct and/or write)
6. My back hurts when I stand up for along time- like now:) (I am at school at a podium.)
7. I can play the keyboard (some) and would love to lead worship one day on the keyboard. This stays on the very, very back burner.
So, again I am passing it on to the save eight (minus Deanna who gave this:), so please don't feel pressured to reciprocate this and His Light Shines award if it is too much.
Andrea at All Gods Creatures
Kelli at Faithful Life
Teresa at Her Whitewashed Heart
Denise at Teacups and Time
Marie at If Your Heart Could Write
Lisa at Speak On It With Lisa S
(Okay, so he alreadyknows me!!!) Russell at Friend of Israel