Wednesday, April 15, 2009

WORD-FILLED WEDNESDAY


Please stop by AmyDeane's Blog for more words and images and consider joining her "Word-Filled-Wednesday" meme. NOW more than ever, people need a revelation of Christ. In praying for our country, I am praying the following Scripture. I pray Lord that we, the United States of America, would "learn that You alone are called the Lord, that You alone are the Most High, supreme over all the earth- NLT" Psalm 83:18. Dear Christian friends, continue writing for the Lord and make His revelation clear! God bless you all today! Also, for those who saw my last template, would you let me know which you prefer? I changed the template. Thanks for the feedback. Also, please visit our new blog CANNOT BE SHAKEN. There we will discuss why we believe what we believe, witnessing opportunities, and world events.

10 comments:

  1. Very nicely done. Great pairing of picture and verse.
    Happy WFW!
    BLessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Laurie! I thought I was on the wrong site. I can post a comment at work (Not supposed to be on here!) but for some reason on my laptop, I can't get the button below to give me any options!

    I love your blog and enjoy coming here. You are a blessing to me sweet one.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie!

    I too had thought I was on the wrong blog, but saw your picture and I knew your title. I am sure that this makes your blogging much easier to manage. Kudos to you and whatever makes things work in your life.

    I love the simplicity of the page! It works for me. I will be checking our your other site as well!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we need to keep spreading His good news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard this verse before!!! I love it!!! Wow, I'm going to go twitter it right now! Happy WFW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I stand in agreement with your prayers for our nation. Love the WORD!!!

    Bless you Sweetie. I received your message about the changed blog. It's a lot brighter and easier to see your beautiful face!!

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the picture and scripture. Perfect combination of the two! Your new blog is so easy to read.

    dum vita est spes est,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete