"What are you thankful for today? Stop by Sonya's blog, Truth 4 The Journey, to find out how to share your gratitude and see what others are thanking God for today."
1. I am thankful for the physical health of my family!
2. I am thankful for my emotional health. I remember how emotionally messed up I was coming to Christ.
3. I am thankful for my husband's emotional health. He, too, was pretty rough around the edges coming to Christ.
4. I am thankful that my husband and I met each other after God had healed our hearts and lives. Two healed hearts has made for smoother sailing.
5. I am thankful for our spiritual health. "Easter", to me, is a picture of what God can overcome. Christ overcame EVERYTHING that we needed- He overcame our sin, our broken hearts, our broken minds, our broken bodies, and our broken lives. He rescued us from our pain, our destruction, our destination to Hell. Now we are Heaven-bound and heavenly-minded.
He is Risen indeed! Join with me this week and tell someone who is lost the Good News.
"Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?" I Corinthians 15:55