5 days ago
Thursday, April 16, 2009
"What are you thankful for today? Stop by Sonya's blog, Truth 4 The Journey, to find out how to share your gratitude and see what others are thanking God for today."
1. I am thankful for the Holy Bible. I heard someone refer to the Bible this way yesterday. It is holy and set apart indeed!!! It reminded me how truly blessed we are to have God's Word and to be able to freely read it! How awesome, too, that the Word is living and God can speak to us personally and individually through all circumstances of life.
2. I am thankful for my husband's sense of humor. He brings me a lot of joy, help, encouragement, etc.
3. I am thankful that we (Richmond, Virginia) should see the sun and warmer temperatures today. YEAH!
4. I am thankful for my blogging friends. You have given me so much encouragement lately.
I love reading everyone's blog and God speaks so much to me through them!
5. I am thankful for Church. I think I take the local church for granted sometimes. Since becoming a Christian at age 19, I have always had people there to disciple me. Since then, I have attended two congregations, at two separate times. Both congregations have had incredible Pastors who have cared for me! I am thankful that we are free to go to church without fear of losing our lives!
May it continue to be so! GOD BLESS YOU ALL TODAY!
Posted by Laurie at Thursday, April 16, 2009