Thank you Sitka (and Sitka's mom) for awarding me the above! Please visit All God's Creatures where Sitka shares his experiences as a therapy dog and family member.
Two rules accompany this award:
1. Confess 5 things you are addicted to
2. Pass the award on to 5 deserving bloggers
1. Jesus (from the deepest part of me)
2. Time with my husband (from the wife in me)
3. Time with my children (from the mother in me)
4. Time away from my children Yes, alone and quiet time (from the introvert in me)
5. Clutter free living (I am not always there, but I desperately try to de-clutter my world.) (from the neat freak hiding in me)
Five deserving bloggers:
1. Visit Beth at An Instrument for His Glory. She is truly a woman after God’s own hearts. She wears many hats, so to speak, but wears them well. She is the real deal.
2. Visit Teresa at White Washed Heart. She, too, is a woman who shows forth passion for God in her blog. I love her invitation to sinners on her blog. Her transparency and purity shine through her blog.
3. Visit Denise at Teacups and Time. Her blog is quite creative. I love her poetic style of writing and how she uniquely expresses through pictures and writing who the Lord is.
4. Visit Bernice at My Journey. When I first went to her blog, I felt like I was surrounded by the Lord with the music and her writings. Her blog is full of depth and wisdom. She strikes me as a woman who knows the Lord, having surrendered all.
5. Visit Mary at Divinely Designed. I don’t know all of the rules of this award, but I know Mary has received it twice and I think deserves so. She is a generous and powerful lady in the hands of the Lord. She has helped so many women and you would benefit greatly from her blog.
P.S. Mary, I think you should be exempt at giving this award to 5 people on your DD site, since you did it on your other site. (I know it takes time to do so:)
Ladies, I tried my best to summarize my thoughts. If I misspelled or misstated anything, forgive me (and let me know:) If you have received the award already, then just accept it as confirmation of your blogs impact. Also, I am signing off this Tuesday, but will pick up Tuesday's truth again next week!