"What are you thankful for today? Stop by Sonya's blog, Truth 4 The Journey, to find out how to share your gratitude and see what others are thanking God for today." (Once more I am in between classes at work/college and it won't let me post the picture for TT here.)
1. I am thankful for the mercies of the Lord and newness- new days, new months (Happy October), and new life in Him!
2. I am thankful for feeling well. I often take it for granted and was recently sick for about three weeks off and on. It has given me fresh appreciation for wellness.
3. I am thankful for good books. Right now I am reading C.S. Lewis The Silver Chair and it speaks to me on so many different levels. As much as I love a good movie, I enjoy books even more. Books take more time to read than watching a movie and books provide a wonderful escape. I can't wait to finish the Silver Chair!!!
4. I am thankful for the State Fair. I am headed there today with my family after I work. I love the rides, animals, food, the atmosphere...
5. I am thankful for the Holy Spirit. I wrote about Him on my last post. Truly, He is my constant companion and help. I am thankful for the power, and strength, and wisdom that He gives me each day!!! Blessings to you all,