"What are you thankful for today? Stop by Sonya's blog, Truth 4 The Journey, to find out how to share your gratitude and see what others are thanking God for today."
I chose the fall theme... because here definitely it has felt more like fall with cooler weather.
1. I am thankful for changing seasons and in particular for my favorite season, fall.
2. I am thankful for fun outings during the fall such as the state fair and fall festivals on Oct 31st.
3. I am thankful for the cooler weather. Though I thrive in hot weather, I love getting bundled up and the feel of cool air on my face. (I also love a good bon fire, roasted marshmallows, and hot cider during the fall.)
4. I am thankful for the changing leaves. God certainly knows how to create a beautiful landscape.
5. Lastly, I am thankful for Thanksgiving time with family gatherings and thankful hearts. I'm also thank for a four day weekend during Thanksgiving for me and my husband. Yes, I love the fall season that approaches us. And, I am thankful for all God gives us to enjoy and that seasons come and go. GOD BLESS YOU ALL TODAY!