Wednesday, May 11, 2011

JOHN 14:1




John 14: 1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.


I hope to be back writing more on my blog. I can't promise that I will return the comments, though I would love to do so, because my life is more than busy! So, if I don't get back in touch, please know that I appreciate you and your stopping by and your comments. I had hoped to return writing when things in my life "settled". HA HA! Things are still unsettled, but one thing remains very, very settled. God is good and He is always there for me and you.


God has been speaking to my heart TODAY... to LIVE and that life doesn't have to be perfect to do so. Today, I am not to be troubled. Today, I am to seek Him. Today, I am to make the most of every opportunity. And, today, I am simply saying hello to all of my blogging friends and any readers. God loves you dearly and today, He has everything you need!


2 comments:

  1. Hello Laurie...It's soooo good to hear your voice here today. I am grabbing hold of your message too as times have been difficult for us.

    Blessings dear friend and I look forward to coming back here again soon.

    Peace,
    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Looking forward to reading your blog whenever you are free to share. Blessings to you and your family,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete