Wednesday, June 24, 2009

WORD-FILLED WEDNESDAY

Please stop by AmyDeane's Blog for more words and images and consider joining her
"Word-Filled-Wednesday" meme.


WOW! I got this picture from photo bucket, because the size of the anchor amazed me. A few days ago I was walking in the woods and praying about how I felt like so much in me and around me was shaky. I felt the Lord remind me that He is my anchor. He keeps me steady. He keeps me still. My faith in Him anchors me. We move Saturday, so I am excited about that. I pray that whatever is going on in your life, you will find yourself anchored by the unmovable, wonderful, and never-changing... the Lord, Jesus Christ.

12 comments:

  1. yes! I need this reminder today - thank you so much! That anchor is huuuuge - but our God is infinitely bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN!!
    LOVE it....we have had some shaky days lately, too.
    LOVE YA, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that, Laurie. Reminds me of the hymn I wrote, "Hope of Glory" One line is "He's the anchor of our souls, steadfast and secure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing this..Jesus is the anchor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true, I think my anchor needs to be a bit bigger, much like the one the Titanic would have!

    Will be praying for you that it all goes smoothly on Saturday!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delighted to meet you. Your blog name grabbed my attention. Glad I stopped by. I have seen this Wednesday theme a bit, but have no idea how to use photobucket. I just started this blog adventure in April. So much to learn, but enjoying meeting new faith filled friends along this beautiful adventure called life.

    Blessings from Costa rica,
    Sarah Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the WORD and the photo! How are you dear sister. I've missed ya. Came on by to love on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the picture and strong Word from Him. I rest in that in these days of our health trials. Yes I Do! Praise to our Almighty God!

    Blessings and Hugs,
    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. No matter how huge an earthly anchor is ...it is but a small reminder of what a mighty anchor our God is. And anchor for our soul.
    Lovely.

    ReplyDelete